Medical Image Support Services
Picture archiving and communication system (PACS) enables hospitals and clinics to acquire, distribute and archive medical images and diagnostic reports across the enterprise. Wellness Point Solutions provides solutions medical imaging specialists to efficiently organize and share images, teaching files and reference case information needed during daily practice, for training, conferencing, diagnostic decision support.
Wellness Point Solutions can assist with any Interoperability Standards. DICOM Conformance Statements describe the capabilities of products for sharing information using the worldwide Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine Standard. Our team understands conformance to DICOM Standard network services, media exchange, and information objects. We can assist you with the most advanced medical image issues.
We can assist with images from:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Health
- Cardiology Info Systems
- Computed Radiography (CR)
- Radiology PACS & RIS
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- X-ray & Mammography
- Diagnostic ECG
- Dose Management
Types of services we have provided for our clients using our remote support and ticket system:
- Connect your new modalities to your PACS system.
- Correct DICOM header errors or mismatch
- Configure query or retrieve files. (Dicom files, or other medical image files)
- Configure new file handlers for processing new incoming DICOM files.
- Install DICOM printer.
- Fix patient records that are merged incorrectly - correcting mismatched records by directly editing headers so they show correctly in your PAC’s software.
Data Field mapping
- Fixing incorrect setting issues on your modalities
- Configure new modalities - verify that images are being written correctly to your PACS server.
- Correct Meta data in your DICOM, HL7 Files, and any medical files
- Help clinical staff find help and locate patient data manually when it is lost
Stop Fussing around with medical image problems. Register and submit a ticket. Our team can save you time and money.