Practice management Software Support (EMR,EHR)
When considering the addition of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system or Electronic Health Record (EHR) technology in your organization, you will need to consider the initial implementation and the ongoing technology involved in EMR Integration along with all of the systems that will feed information into it. Wellness Point Solutions has solutions that will match any practices needs.
Unhappy with Your Current EMR or EHR Software?
- Difficult to use?
- Not designed for your practice?
- Lousy support?
- Integration challenges?
- Do you have Loss of productivity?
- Cost of each transaction or patient
- Do you have Loss of revenue?
- Not enough features?
- Not correctly implemented into your organization?
Wellness Point Solutions can help with:
Health information and data.
The system holds what‘s normally on a paper chart – problem lists, ICD-10 codes,medication lists, test results.
An EHR lets you receive lab results, radiology reports, and even X-ray images electronically while ensuring tests are not duplicated.
No more prescription pads. All your orders are automated using secure e-prescribing technology.
Offer access to evidence-based tools to support clinical decisions. An EHR is smart enough to warn you about drug interactions, help you make a diagnosis, and point you to evidence-based guidelines when you’re evaluating treatment options.
Electronic communications and connectivity (Telemedicine)
You can talk in cyberspace with patients, your medical assistant, referring doctors, hospitals, and insurers—securely. Streamline the workflow of providers as your system interfaces with everyone else‘s. Interoperability is the key word.
Engage your patients by allowing them to receive educational material via the EHR and enter data themselves through online questionnaires and home monitoring devices.
The system lends a hand with practice management and helps avoid delays in treatments. Patients can schedule their own appointments and staffers can check on insurance eligibility.
Reporting and population health management
How many patients did you treat for tuberculosis in 2014 How many of your diabetics have their HbA1c under 7? An EHR can provide the answers, thanks to a searchable database.
Example work we have completed for clients of Wellness Point solutions:
- Install and Configure new practice management software
- Enable features in your current EMR
- Configure your Printer to work with your EMR
- Create Custom forms in EMR & EHR Software
- Add and subtract users from EMR or EHR software
- Setup and configure EMR Software
- Find a lost patient record in the database or in files on computer
- Data Field mapping
- Managing from EMR’s
- Help clinical staff find help and locate patient data manually when it is lost
Some of the EMR and EHR software Wellness Point Solutions has provided support or services for:
- American Data Systems - ECS
- GE Centricity
- Epic Systems Corporation
- eClinicalWorks LLC
- NextGen Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Greenway Health LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- Practice Fusion
- athenahealth Inc
- Community Computer Service Inc
- AmazingCharts.com Inc
- Integrated Practice Solutions Inc
- Partners Healthcare System
- Aprima Medical Software Inc
- Indian Health Service
- MedPlus, A Quest Diagnostics Company
- DR Systems Inc
- Henry Schein Medical Systems
- MedInformatix Inc
- Modernizing Medicine Inc
- Mitochon Systems Inc
- BioMedix Vascular Solutions
- Sunquest Information Systems Inc
- MedSeek Inc
To get Support you must follow our getting started process. Once you are a registered client of Wellness Point Solutions with a signed Business Associates agreement, we can provide you with instant support.